My Device Forums
April 18, 2024, 09:52:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Global Cache driver for RTI released.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Logitech Slim Devices Squeezebox  (Read 11514 times)
jabberwockie
Regular

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2010, 11:07:33 AM »

Hey Matt,
Logitech has some cool media servers -  Squeezebox, Duet, and Transporter.  These devices are pretty incredible.  There are a bunch of apps for droid, apple (Ipeng, Squeeze Commander, etc.) taht allow you to control themand get metadata.  Having a 2 way Driver for RTI would be very sweet as the units are very inexpensive and are in a lot of households.  Having a 2 way driver would be great for installers as its an affordable and very versatile media player. The device does internet radio, Pandora, streams your music library. 

BTW  - Jim Felderman over at www.controlworks.com has a driver for Creston but is not going to make on for RTI.  There are allot of clients who have asked me about this so it could be very popular.

Thanks,
Patrick
Xylifrost
Regular

ground control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2011, 05:28:56 AM »

We have a re-implementation of e>metar in the works and Ill make sure that your request is included.

For affordable luxury cars rental in NY check my personal site.
Xylifrost
Regular

ground control

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2011, 01:13:39 PM »

No news to speak of yet. But I have not forgotten about you guys. I'll go buy some of their devices shortly so that I'll have them ready to do testing with when it comes to that. Do you guys already own any of their devices?

For affordable luxury cars rental in NY check my personal site.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »

No news to speak of yet. But I have not forgotten about you guys. I'll go buy some of their devices shortly so that I'll have them ready to do testing with when it comes to that. Do you guys already own any of their devices?

Nope, don't own any sorry.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: