My Device Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:16:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Apple TV IP driver is now available.  Download the trial today from www.mydevice.com.au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vizia RF Z-Wave  (Read 11763 times)
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« on: July 14, 2010, 10:17:06 AM »

Have just started work on this driver.  Looks fairly straight forward from the protocol documentation...
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2010, 06:51:08 PM »

Added lighting control (on/off/fade).
Added feedback for Nodes 1-100.  Current level and on/off variables.
dinom
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 05:01:39 AM »

Hi Matt.

How's this coming along?  Is this for Vizia RF+ using the VRC0P-1LW RS232 module?  Also, to get these set up does one need the Handheld Remote Programmer (VRCPG-BSG)?

Thanks,
Dino
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 09:35:49 PM »

Hi Matt.

How's this coming along?  Is this for Vizia RF+ using the VRC0P-1LW RS232 module?  Also, to get these set up does one need the Handheld Remote Programmer (VRCPG-BSG)?

Thanks,
Dino

Slowly, but surely.  I don't have access to the hardware and have never seen it so it's making my job somewhat interesting Smiley  I passed your questions on to the user who is helping me test the driver and he said:
"yes, the Leviton Vizia -zwave stuff works with the RZC0P RS232 Serial Interface and it needs the programming remote to do the node inclusions."

Hope that helps,
Matt.
dinom
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2010, 12:02:50 AM »

Thanks Matt.  That serial interface seems to be the older RF model, not the newer RF+ model.  I wonder if they are compatible?

Thanks,
Dino
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2010, 09:08:53 AM »

Thanks Matt.  That serial interface seems to be the older RF model, not the newer RF+ model.  I wonder if they are compatible?

Thanks,
Dino

Only way to know will be to try I guess.  Will send you a copy of the driver once it's ready for beta testing.
barhoram
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2010, 03:46:32 AM »

I've got the RZCOP.    I assume the diver will work with it. Send me a copy to beta test as well, please Smiley
Boondoggle
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2010, 07:59:36 AM »

Vizia RF seems to be similar to Cooper Aspire RF which has a driver posted on RTI's dealer web page. The notes for this driver say the dimmers and switches only provide unsolicited status feedback when in direct RF range of the RS232 interface. In other words, other Z-wave switches won't repeat the unsolicited feedback so that it reaches the final destination (being the RS232 interface). This is a significant limitation. Does anyone know if Vizia RF has the same limitation?
rpatrick
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2011, 02:40:05 AM »

Any update on the status of this Leviton Vizia RF+ driver?  I would love to get a chance to test the beta if you are looking for me feedback.
DLPaul
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2011, 06:42:18 AM »

Hi Matt,

Any progress on driver?

Thanks

Paul
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: