My Device Forums
March 28, 2024, 09:59:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My Device is now a Global Cache Strategic Alliance partner!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBMC Gotham Profile Support  (Read 7216 times)
vult2000

View Profile
« on: October 23, 2014, 10:16:21 AM »

I noticed that Gotham adds some JSON commands for getting the current profile and loading a new profile.  Is this currently supported in the XBMC RTI Driver?
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2014, 12:54:31 PM »

I noticed that Gotham adds some JSON commands for getting the current profile and loading a new profile.  Is this currently supported in the XBMC RTI Driver?

Not yet, no.
vult2000

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2014, 02:58:58 AM »

Any chance of getting it added or is there a way to add your own commands?  It's somewhat crucial to my being able to use the driver because the web services stop when XBMC is at the Profile Login screen.  This makes the remote unusable until the profile is succesfully logged in.  I could bypass the login screen completely if I could jump directly to another profile.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2014, 01:44:05 PM »

Any chance of getting it added or is there a way to add your own commands?  It's somewhat crucial to my being able to use the driver because the web services stop when XBMC is at the Profile Login screen.  This makes the remote unusable until the profile is succesfully logged in.  I could bypass the login screen completely if I could jump directly to another profile.

Its on my list of things to do Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: