My Device Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:24:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ELK/NESS M1 driver released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XMBC FRODO ISSUES  (Read 9774 times)
rmjsts

View Profile
« on: January 15, 2014, 05:28:58 AM »

I am the RTI programmer.  Customer supplied the XMBC driver license.  Can provide name is necessary.  I have installed driver, installed the license key.  I have control of the XMBC interface on the PC.  I have an issue where when I am trying to select music files in the browse page (I am using the pages from the example program, just slightly rearranged as far as button placement goes - no command changes). I press show Music, then select files, then Music again, and the item list on the left jumps to MOVIE FILES but on the right I seee MUSIC and MUSIC ADD-ONS for additional selections, neither does anything fo rme, still shows MOVIE FILES (not I have no movies on the server at present only music and pictures).  Non of the item lists ever populate either.  Server address is correct and in the driver settings. not able to pull coverart or description info either.  On the home screen of the XMBC server it shows the coverart and other info.  Running 12.2.  All nav controls work.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2014, 04:58:44 PM »

I am the RTI programmer.  Customer supplied the XMBC driver license.  Can provide name is necessary.  I have installed driver, installed the license key.  I have control of the XMBC interface on the PC.  I have an issue where when I am trying to select music files in the browse page (I am using the pages from the example program, just slightly rearranged as far as button placement goes - no command changes). I press show Music, then select files, then Music again, and the item list on the left jumps to MOVIE FILES but on the right I seee MUSIC and MUSIC ADD-ONS for additional selections, neither does anything fo rme, still shows MOVIE FILES (not I have no movies on the server at present only music and pictures).  Non of the item lists ever populate either.  Server address is correct and in the driver settings. not able to pull coverart or description info either.  On the home screen of the XMBC server it shows the coverart and other info.  Running 12.2.  All nav controls work.

Can you send me debug logs of this happening? I'm unable to reproduce this here against frodo 12.3.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: