My Device Forums
March 29, 2024, 03:46:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ELK/NESS M1 driver released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBMC  (Read 104238 times)
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: July 27, 2012, 05:28:01 PM »

XBMC driver has been released!
lvsolutions

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2013, 11:26:13 PM »

App works awesome however, when trying to load music and movie metadata, ipad just says caching and nothing every populates
trying small dbs so it shouldnt take long to read

ideas?
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2013, 11:30:36 AM »

App works awesome however, when trying to load music and movie metadata, ipad just says caching and nothing every populates
trying small dbs so it shouldnt take long to read

ideas?

Most likely you haven't enabled library mode in XBMC.  You can see how to do this in the driver info tab in ID.
laggs84

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: May 01, 2013, 01:51:11 AM »

I am having an issue with the library not showing background nor thumbnails on the ipad.  I am using an apple tv 2.  Because of the extensive movie library and continuous crashing, I had to create an advancesettings.xml file to move the thumbnails to the synology NAS.  The thumbnails and background load onto the apple TV when browsing but don't translate over to the iPad anymore.  Is there a setting that I am not enabling?  Please advise.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: May 01, 2013, 09:08:18 AM »

I am having an issue with the library not showing background nor thumbnails on the ipad.  I am using an apple tv 2.  Because of the extensive movie library and continuous crashing, I had to create an advancesettings.xml file to move the thumbnails to the synology NAS.  The thumbnails and background load onto the apple TV when browsing but don't translate over to the iPad anymore.  Is there a setting that I am not enabling?  Please advise.

Hard to say without seeing some debug logs.  Please contact me with your email address so I can send you some further instructions.
Andrew212

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2014, 01:24:15 PM »

Hi I want to create a button to open specific playlist. I usually do this with a flirc or some other usb ir and modify keymaps but im a bit stuck with how to do this with this driver.

The command i use in the keymap is;

ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/in progress tv.xsp")

I tried using this in send string, but no joy. Do I have to send a full JSON string or something?

Alternatively can I map it to a key and use "send character" to open? Does the send character act as a keyboard press?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: July 26, 2014, 09:57:55 AM »

Hi I want to create a button to open specific playlist. I usually do this with a flirc or some other usb ir and modify keymaps but im a bit stuck with how to do this with this driver.

The command i use in the keymap is;

ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/in progress tv.xsp")

I tried using this in send string, but no joy. Do I have to send a full JSON string or something?

Alternatively can I map it to a key and use "send character" to open? Does the send character act as a keyboard press?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Andrew,

Short answer is the driver doesn't currently support this.  I've just added a new function that should fix this for you.  I've emailed a copy, if you could confirm it works before I make it publicly available.

Cheers,
Matt.
Andrew212

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 11, 2014, 11:04:48 AM »

Replied by email a while ago. Posting here just to confirm that yes, activate windows works as expected. Very helpful. Thank you
techindesign
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 12, 2014, 03:42:32 PM »

Hi Matt

Does this work with XBMC Gotham release as I had a quick try and no luck and have used the driver before so just wanted to confirm as it does say Frodo ?
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: September 11, 2014, 08:25:13 PM »

Hi Matt

Does this work with XBMC Gotham release as I had a quick try and no luck and have used the driver before so just wanted to confirm as it does say Frodo ?

The Frodo version works with both Frodo and Gotham.

The Eden version will only work with Eden.
vult2000

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 02, 2016, 04:14:29 PM »

Hi Andrew,

Short answer is the driver doesn't currently support this.  I've just added a new function that should fix this for you.  I've emailed a copy, if you could confirm it works before I make it publicly available.

Cheers,
Matt.

Is this option in the current release of the driver?  I can't figure out how to do it.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: April 11, 2016, 05:01:52 PM »

Hi Andrew,

Cheers,
Matt.

Is this option in the current release of the driver?  I can't figure out how to do it.

No, its in a beta that hasn't been made public yet.
Send me a PM with your email address and i'll share it with you.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
  Print  

Jump to: