My Device Forums
March 30, 2024, 01:45:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My Device is now a Global Cache Strategic Alliance partner!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  
Author Topic: XBMC  (Read 104257 times)
Cams
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2012, 11:25:58 PM »

ok.   Anyone have slow load times on the movies\music list?  I'm using a XP8, anyone with a large collection using a XP6\3 have this issue?

Matt - Would plex be supported in this driver?  Dont they use the same code? 
DLPaul
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2012, 02:32:16 AM »

Its take little bit on my XP8 too, strange thing is that for some reasons its loading bunch of empty positions on the top of the list with all of my movies.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2012, 08:07:41 AM »

ok.   Anyone have slow load times on the movies\music list?  I'm using a XP8, anyone with a large collection using a XP6\3 have this issue?

Matt - Would plex be supported in this driver?  Dont they use the same code? 

It will be slow loading a large collection the first time, but it caches the data in the XP8 after that and should be MUCH faster the second time you browse.

As I state in the help file, Plex, Boxee etc are all based on Dharma.  Until they upgrade to Eden this driver won't help you.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2012, 08:08:35 AM »

Its take little bit on my XP8 too, strange thing is that for some reasons its loading bunch of empty positions on the top of the list with all of my movies.

Empty items... i'll have to get some debug logs off you.  Do you perhaps have movie titles with foreign characters in the name?
DLPaul
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2012, 08:26:57 AM »

Empty items... i'll have to get some debug logs off you.  Do you perhaps have movie titles with foreign characters in the name?

I do, but they are not added to XBMC library.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2012, 09:09:11 AM »

I do, but they are not added to XBMC library.

I've emailed you some instructions on how to gather debug logs for me.
dam_j
Beta Tester

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 23, 2012, 08:36:51 PM »

I canīt bring the "Track lenghts" to show.

And when i make a jump (for example 10s forward) the bar graph and the current playing position doesnīt refresh.
techindesign
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 24, 2012, 09:56:39 PM »

Hi Matt,

Beta running quite well I will try and send through a few problems I have found soon but just a question if we can control XBMC with RTI would it be at all possible to send commands from XBMC to trigger commands in RTI, not sure what I would exactly use it for yet but just a brain dump ?

Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2012, 02:04:57 PM »

And when i make a jump (for example 10s forward) the bar graph and the current playing position doesnīt refresh.

What type of audio file are you playing?
I'll look into the jump issue.
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2012, 02:06:39 PM »

Hi Matt,

Beta running quite well I will try and send through a few problems I have found soon but just a question if we can control XBMC with RTI would it be at all possible to send commands from XBMC to trigger commands in RTI, not sure what I would exactly use it for yet but just a brain dump ?

Hmmm, natively I suspect the answer would be no.  You could however write an XBMC plugin that could talk back to RTI.  I can't see us doing this though as I doubt the number of people interested in it would be quite small.
techindesign
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2012, 06:42:29 PM »

I suspected as much I just thought it could be handy if easy but I love xbmc but I would not know the first thing of writing an xbmc plugin !! Thanks anyway as I agree the market would be small.
dam_j
Beta Tester

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 26, 2012, 08:51:09 PM »

What type of audio file are you playing?
I'll look into the jump issue.

All kind of Video mkvīs.
SDM123

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2012, 02:09:02 PM »

Hello Everybody,
I am new to the forum and appreciate all the tips/advice given here. I just got a copy of the driver myself and am going to get it up and running over the next week or so...
Matt had posted two sample pics of the iPad screen. Would anybody else be able to post some screen pics of their RTI devices?
I have a T3-V which is much smaller, so I am just wondering what kind of 2-Way data would work with the small screen.

Anybody have any screen pics of their T3-V so I could get some ideas? - for both movie data and song data...

Shane
mohd

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2012, 04:25:19 AM »

Would love to give this a try
any chance??
techindesign
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2012, 09:46:48 PM »

Hi Matt

Any new beta's to test yet as you said you had been working on it ?

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7
  Print  

Jump to: