My Device Forums
April 18, 2024, 04:58:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: ELK/NESS M1 driver released!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Foxtel IQ2 integration  (Read 11061 times)
techindesign
Regular

View Profile
« on: February 16, 2012, 10:09:17 PM »

Matt
I have been looking at the foxtel app for the iPad and it does full guide search, scheduling and channel selection through IP do you know if this would be availiable through a driver ?

Dave
Matt
Administrator

It's my device...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 03:27:29 PM »

Matt
I have been looking at the foxtel app for the iPad and it does full guide search, scheduling and channel selection through IP do you know if this would be availiable through a driver ?

Dave

In short, no.  The Foxtel app talks to a website, which in turn relays your command(s) via Satellite/RF to the IQ box.  At best you can add a program for recording.

I also suspect Foxtel would get angry if we started scaping the Guide from their website.
techindesign
Regular

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 03:59:57 PM »

Thanks Matt

I knew there probably was a reason why you had not done it already ?? oh well worth a shot it would have been awesome if we could get all in one app.

Push controls has a great script that the customer can add there own favorite channels from a page showing all the Foxtel channels is this at all possible as it is a great tool for the customers and saves us a heap of time ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: