My Device Forums
May 10, 2024, 04:45:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: My Device is now a Global Cache Strategic Alliance partner!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
 on: June 05, 2013, 09:10:56 PM 
Started by Matt - Last post by fat32
http://yadi.sk/d/_4zdg5-d5Wnnz - mp3.

Problem with names of movies and with names the Internet of radio stations. (Russian characters)

on: June 05, 2013, 06:22:25 PM 
Started by Matt - Last post by Matt
It is possible to solve a problem with display of the Russian characters?

It is possible to make a choice of movies of the list?

Thanks...

If you can send me an mp3 that has the problem, then yes I should be able to fix it.

As for adding new functionality... it's not likely as DF Solutions no longer sell the hardware.

on: June 04, 2013, 11:29:01 PM 
Started by Matt - Last post by fat32
It is possible to solve a problem with display of the Russian characters?

It is possible to make a choice of movies of the list?

Thanks...

on: May 18, 2013, 08:38:15 AM 
ID9 just released, with the recommendation that the latest XP firmware is required to make the most of all the new features....

Just working on a job with a fair bit of Sonos, so is my best bet not to use ID9 (just yet) ??

Cheers

CJL

Send me an email and i'll shoot over a copy of the new beta version that supports the new firmware.

on: May 14, 2013, 10:12:34 PM 
Started by Matt - Last post by CJL
ID9 just released, with the recommendation that the latest XP firmware is required to make the most of all the new features....

Just working on a job with a fair bit of Sonos, so is my best bet not to use ID9 (just yet) ??

Cheers

CJL

on: May 04, 2013, 06:16:05 PM 
Started by Matt - Last post by rhinoman
I'm new to RTi and would like this for myself and a customer both with SurfIR's on our system. Any idea when something will be working?

on: May 01, 2013, 09:09:06 AM 
Started by laggs84 - Last post by Matt
Could you please look at their API and see if a two way driver is possible?
Thanks

It's possible, but currently I don't have access to a PCH box that supports NMJ2.  I only have a PCH-200.

on: May 01, 2013, 09:08:18 AM 
I am having an issue with the library not showing background nor thumbnails on the ipad.  I am using an apple tv 2.  Because of the extensive movie library and continuous crashing, I had to create an advancesettings.xml file to move the thumbnails to the synology NAS.  The thumbnails and background load onto the apple TV when browsing but don't translate over to the iPad anymore.  Is there a setting that I am not enabling?  Please advise.

Hard to say without seeing some debug logs.  Please contact me with your email address so I can send you some further instructions.

on: May 01, 2013, 01:53:45 AM 
Started by laggs84 - Last post by laggs84
Could you please look at their API and see if a two way driver is possible?
Thanks

on: May 01, 2013, 01:51:11 AM 
Started by Matt - Last post by laggs84
I am having an issue with the library not showing background nor thumbnails on the ipad.  I am using an apple tv 2.  Because of the extensive movie library and continuous crashing, I had to create an advancesettings.xml file to move the thumbnails to the synology NAS.  The thumbnails and background load onto the apple TV when browsing but don't translate over to the iPad anymore.  Is there a setting that I am not enabling?  Please advise.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10