My Device Forums
May 05, 2024, 03:26:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Sonos Basic has been released!  Download the trial today from www.mydevice.com.au

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
 on: August 03, 2014, 04:16:14 PM 
Started by Matt - Last post by Matt
RS232 driver is now available on our webstore.

60 minute trial included as per usual.

on: July 29, 2014, 05:40:17 PM 
A cut down version of our Apple TV driver is now available.

It gives you 1-way IP control and events for detecting playback starting/paused/zone off.

A free trial is available in our web store now.

on: July 26, 2014, 09:57:55 AM 
Hi I want to create a button to open specific playlist. I usually do this with a flirc or some other usb ir and modify keymaps but im a bit stuck with how to do this with this driver.

The command i use in the keymap is;

ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/in progress tv.xsp")

I tried using this in send string, but no joy. Do I have to send a full JSON string or something?

Alternatively can I map it to a key and use "send character" to open? Does the send character act as a keyboard press?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hi Andrew,

Short answer is the driver doesn't currently support this.  I've just added a new function that should fix this for you.  I've emailed a copy, if you could confirm it works before I make it publicly available.

Cheers,
Matt.

on: July 25, 2014, 01:24:15 PM 
Started by Matt - Last post by Andrew212
Hi I want to create a button to open specific playlist. I usually do this with a flirc or some other usb ir and modify keymaps but im a bit stuck with how to do this with this driver.

The command i use in the keymap is;

ActivateWindow(10025,"special://profile/playlists/video/in progress tv.xsp")

I tried using this in send string, but no joy. Do I have to send a full JSON string or something?

Alternatively can I map it to a key and use "send character" to open? Does the send character act as a keyboard press?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

on: July 13, 2014, 11:50:03 AM 
News article about our recent ATV driver:

http://www.cepro.com/article/apple_tv_gen_2_and_3_cracked_rti_gets_two-way_ip_control/

on: June 05, 2014, 07:46:03 PM 
My Device is very happy to announce the immediate availability of an IP driver for the Apple TV!

This driver is an IR replacement driver for controlling the Apple TV.
Free up an IR port on your XP processor and avoid having to spend time running cable for the emitter!
Adds all the same commands as the IR remote:
  • Cursor control (up/down/left/right)
  • Menu
  • Select
  • Play/Pause

Plus a few more:
  • Jump to Home Screen
  • Context Menu
  • Play
  • Pause
  • Next
  • Previous

Feedback variables are provided that indicate the name of the paired Apple TV and its connection state.

Grab the one hour time limited demo from here:
Download link

on: February 12, 2014, 12:11:21 PM 
Started by scurvydan - Last post by Matt
It's a bug in Eden. I discussed it with the developers a while back, but given Frodo is the replacement it's been addressed there. I don't think there's much you can do.

Cheers,
Matt.

on: February 05, 2014, 01:10:57 AM 
Started by scurvydan - Last post by scurvydan
I use the Eden driver because I need dual audio output from my machine.  Frodo will not do this in with windows7 so I am stuck with Eden and the audio patch I found in these forums.

When I use my menu button to bring up the context menu I get stuck.  I can't move the cursor anymore and have to get up and go get the mouse to close the menu.  This happens when I open other sub menus like the info button as well.
Hope someone has an idea of whats going on here.

on: January 18, 2014, 04:58:44 PM 
Started by rmjsts - Last post by Matt
I am the RTI programmer.  Customer supplied the XMBC driver license.  Can provide name is necessary.  I have installed driver, installed the license key.  I have control of the XMBC interface on the PC.  I have an issue where when I am trying to select music files in the browse page (I am using the pages from the example program, just slightly rearranged as far as button placement goes - no command changes). I press show Music, then select files, then Music again, and the item list on the left jumps to MOVIE FILES but on the right I seee MUSIC and MUSIC ADD-ONS for additional selections, neither does anything fo rme, still shows MOVIE FILES (not I have no movies on the server at present only music and pictures).  Non of the item lists ever populate either.  Server address is correct and in the driver settings. not able to pull coverart or description info either.  On the home screen of the XMBC server it shows the coverart and other info.  Running 12.2.  All nav controls work.

Can you send me debug logs of this happening? I'm unable to reproduce this here against frodo 12.3.

on: January 15, 2014, 05:28:58 AM 
Started by rmjsts - Last post by rmjsts
I am the RTI programmer.  Customer supplied the XMBC driver license.  Can provide name is necessary.  I have installed driver, installed the license key.  I have control of the XMBC interface on the PC.  I have an issue where when I am trying to select music files in the browse page (I am using the pages from the example program, just slightly rearranged as far as button placement goes - no command changes). I press show Music, then select files, then Music again, and the item list on the left jumps to MOVIE FILES but on the right I seee MUSIC and MUSIC ADD-ONS for additional selections, neither does anything fo rme, still shows MOVIE FILES (not I have no movies on the server at present only music and pictures).  Non of the item lists ever populate either.  Server address is correct and in the driver settings. not able to pull coverart or description info either.  On the home screen of the XMBC server it shows the coverart and other info.  Running 12.2.  All nav controls work.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10